Some county laws require country-specific information in a privacy statement. Please scroll to read that information for those countries.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Uplift Aerospace may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Blockchain Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- and other information that may be collected by Google or Facebook tracking applications.
If you purchase Uplift Aerospace's products and services, we collect your billing address, billing and credit card information, and/or crypto wallet and transaction information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Uplift Aerospace may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
- and other information that may be collected by Google or Facebook tracking applications.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
Use of your Personal Information
Uplift Aerospace collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Uplift Aerospace may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Uplift Aerospace and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Uplift Aerospace does not sell, rent or lease personally identifiable information to third parties.
Uplift Aerospace may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Uplift Aerospace, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
If you choose to purchase, sell, or transfer any NFTs, the financial transactions that you engage in will be conducted solely through the blockchain network governing such NFT. Uplift Aerospace will share information about your transaction to the applicable blockchain network and this information may be accessible to third parties due to the nature of the blockchain.
Uplift Aerospace may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Uplift Aerospace or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Uplift Aerospace; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Uplift Aerospace, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Uplift Aerospace may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Uplift Aerospace, in order to determine what Uplift Aerospace services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Uplift Aerospace to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Uplift Aerospace. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Uplift Aerospace website.
Uplift Aerospace may use “cookies” or “Flash cookies” or “web beacons” or similar technologies in connection with the Uplift Aerospace website. These will not reveal personally identifiable information. Most browsers have features enabling users to control whether to accept or decline a cookie and enabling users to delete cookies.
In addition, the Uplift Aerospace website utilizes Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to provide Uplift Aerospace with non-personal information about what portions of the website users find useful and helpful. This non-personal information is used to help improve the Uplift Aerospace website and user browsing experience by, for example, providing us with feedback on what portions of the website or content are used, and what portions are not used. Uplift Aerospace may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Uplift Aerospace secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Uplift Aerospace uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Uplift Aerospace does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. Any parent who believes that their child has disclosed personally identifiable information to us should contact us to request an investigation and deletion of their child’s personally identifiable information and prohibit its use.
From time to time, Uplift Aerospace may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Uplift Aerospace or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Uplift Aerospace, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by “replying STOP” or emailing email@example.com.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers in the United States provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Do Not Track
Uplift Aerospace’s website does not currently have the capabilities to recognize the various Do Not Track signals from different web browsers. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Changes to this Statement
Uplift Aerospace welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Uplift Aerospace has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Uplift Aerospace at:
Uplift Aerospace, Inc. 1090 Center Drive Park City, Utah 84098
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
California Privacy Rights
The purpose for collection of this information is to provide the services and customer support you request, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and generally assist us in operating our business to continue to provide premium products and services; to contact you if you are a winner of a contest or sweepstakes; and to fill orders or otherwise contact you.
If you are a California resident, you also have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected from you, and you have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you. If you wish to make a request for disclosure to you of the personal information we have collected from you, or the deletion of the personal information we have collected from you, please submit a written request to the address below. In your request, please specify that you want a “CCPA Information Request,” specify whether you are requesting disclosure or deletion, or both, and include your full name, phone number, email address and residential address.
Upon receipt of a request with the necessary information from you, we will search our records to determine whether or not we have collected any of your personal information. If you request disclosure or deletion, or both, we will comply with your request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. If we need additional information to verify your identity, we will notify you. Please allow 45 days for a response. If we cannot comply with your request for any reason within that 45 day period, we will notify you.
You can submit your request by calling our toll free number, +1(801)214-8132, by completing and submitting our webform found HERE, or by writing to us at the following address: Uplift Aerospace, Inc. Attention: California Privacy Rights 1090 Center Drive Park City, Utah 84098.
If you are a minor under 18 and have a profile on the Uplift Aerospace website, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the site by contacting us. We will begin to process your request within 30 days. Please note that processing your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content that you posted.
We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Residents of Canada are notified that the personal information they provide to Uplift Aerospace is stored in the company’s databases outside of Canada including in the United States and may be subject to disclosure to authorized law enforcement or government agencies in response to lawful demand pursuant to the laws of that country. To contact Uplift Aerospace regarding your personal information, please call our toll free number, +1(801)214-8132, complete and submit our webform found HERE, or write to us at the following address: Uplift Aerospace, Inc. Attention: Internet Privacy 1090 Center Drive Park City, Utah 84098.
European Union and United Kingdom
Residents of the EU and UK are notified that the personal information they provide to Uplift Aerospace is stored in the company’s databases outside of the EU and UK including in the United States and may be subject to disclosure to authorized law enforcement or government agencies in response to lawful demand pursuant to the laws of that country.
Retention of Personal Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data can be requested from us by contacting us.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
To contact Uplift Aerospace regarding your personal information, please call our toll free number, +1(801)214-8132, complete and submit our webform found HERE, or write to us at the following address: Uplift Aerospace, Inc. Attention: Internet Privacy 1090 Center Drive Park City, Utah 84098.
Effective as of March 16, 2023